This is a basic photography course that's truly basic. This is a course that will help you make sense of the the functions and settings of your camera. This will give you the confidence of shooting outside the program or auto modes and incorporate more of your creativity in your images.
It is a light course with enough activities to support the concepts being introduced. The first day is mostly a mix of lecture and hands-on application of the topics. The second day is part portraiture photo shoot and part discussion and evaluation of the outputs of the participants.
May 7-8, 2011 - GENSAN CITY
Venue : Amandari Cove, Mabuhay Road
Registration Fee : P2,500.00
May 28-29, 2011 - KORONADAL CITY
Venue : Del Rio Splash Resort
Registration Fee : P2,500.oo
June 4 & 5, 2011 - DAVAO CITY
Venue : To be announce at a later date
Registration Fee : P2,800.00
Pay through any BPI Branch
Account Name : Erwin D Altares
Account Number : 3029 0374 84
Account Type : Savings
Please text as soon as you have made any deposit.
Text or call ED Altares
CP 0920 908 5332
0922 272 1018
or Marx Talacan
CP 0920 506 9300
0922 804 0108
1. For reservation, 50% downpayment is required.
2. The D/P is non-refundable within 5 days prior to date of workshop.
3. Registration must be paid in full, 3 days before the date of workshop, otherwise slot will be given to the wait listed participants.
4. First to pay in full gets the slot.
Registration Fee includes:
1. Workshop Fee
2. Instruction Material
3. 2 Meals and 4 Snacks
4. Printing of photos for critique session
5 .Certificate of Attendance
Posts delivered straight on your email. Subscribe Now!