- He/She must be 15-25 years old
- Enrolled during the school year/term or has dropped out of school and intends to continue his/her education
- Has a combined net income tax of parents does not exceeding Php 86,000 per year
- Garnered an average passing grade during the school year/term.
- Birth Certificate
- Rating Card
- School ID or any valid ID
- Brgy Certification or ITR of parents
- For OSY, Certificate of Good Moral from Brgy where He/She resides
- For Old SPES photocopy of ATM card.
Under SPES, the provincial government of South Cotabato will employ deserving students and out-of-school youth for a minimum of 20 days on summer vacation as office assistants, encoders, and other jobs that is suited to his/her skills. Sixty percent (60%) of the salary of the student-beneficiary will come from the provincial government and the remaining 40% from the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).