Poor but deserving students and out-of-school youth in South Cotabato can now apply to avail this year's Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES) offered by DOLE and the provincial government.
Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES)
Submission of Application starts January 13, 2014
Any students may apply for employment under the SPES provided he or she meets the required qualifications as follows:
  1. He/She must be 15-25 years old 
  2. Enrolled during the school year/term or has dropped out of school and intends to continue his/her education
  3. Has a combined net income tax of parents does not exceeding Php 86,000 per year
  4. Garnered an average passing grade during the school year/term.

Requirements:
  1. Birth Certificate 
  2. Rating Card 
  3. School ID or any valid ID 
  4. Brgy Certification or ITR of parents 
  5. For OSY, Certificate of Good Moral from Brgy where He/She resides 
  6. For Old SPES photocopy of ATM card.

Under SPES, the provincial government of South Cotabato will employ deserving students and out-of-school youth for a minimum of 20 days on summer vacation as office assistants, encoders, and other jobs that is suited to his/her skills. Sixty percent (60%) of the salary of the student-beneficiary will come from the provincial government and the remaining 40% from the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). 

MORE News!

[news][fbig2 animated][#1abc9c]
Powered by Blogger.