One of the sidelights of the province's 45th Foundation Anniversary and 12th T'nalak Festiva...
One of the sidelights of the province's 45th Foundation Anniversary and 12th T'nalak Festival is the 1st South Cotabato Photo Safari and Feature Writing Contest organized and spearheaded by the Provincial Information Office. Happening this weekend July 9-10, 2011 it will be participated by some 50 invited and selected student writers, professionals and enthusiasts.
On-board the newly-acquired tourist bus of the province, participants will be visiting and experience popular tourism destinations in South Cotabato such as:
- pineapple plantations of Dole Philippines (Polomolok)
- Kalsangi golf course (Polomolok)
- Durian Garden(Polomolok)
- Dolores Farm(Polomolok)
- Butterfly Garden and Nursery Farm (Tampakan)
- Shell Rock Resort(Tupi)
- Tarsier sanctuary (Linan, Tupi)
- The Farm (Koronadal City)
- Paraiso Verde Resort and Water Park (Koronadal City)
- Punta Isla (Lake sebu)
- Tourism Lodge (Lake Sebu)
- Mountain Lake Eco Resort (Lake Sebu)
- Lake Sebu Zipline (Lake Sebu)
- Seven Falls (Lake Sebu)
This event fully funded by the Provincial Government of South Cotabato aims to come up with photos and feature articles that will be used for a coffee table book the provincial government is planning to publish next year, which will be distributed to airlines companies, hotels, travel agencies and other places to promote South Cotabato as a tourism destination.