South Cotabato Tambayan and South Cotabato News Online in cooperation with Polomolok Online Co...
in cooperation with
Polomolok Online Community
- The photography contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers.
- No registration fee required.
- Photos must be taken by the entrant and must not infringe on the rights of any third party.
- Any photos taken in any of the activities during the T’nalak Festival 2011 (July 12-18) may be submitted as an entry.
- All entries must be unpublished.
- Photos must be sent in digital format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants are allowed to submit a title together with their photo, not exceeding ten (10) words.
- Photoshop or other editing software is limited to basic post-processing actions, such as contrast, color-balancing, sharpening, cropping, burning and dodging.
- Failure to comply is reason for disqualification.
- Photos should not include watermarks, frames, or other markings on the photo, such as the date and time of the entry.
- Collages are not eligible.
- Only 3 entries per entrant is allowed.
- The organizers reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the above requirements and the right to amend mechanics at their full discretion.
- Judging of Contest will be decided upon by the organizers.
- There will be an online voting using Facebook “Likes” and rating buttons via www.southcotabato.org to decide the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD.
- Judges decision shall be final.
- The contest shall accept entries until July 23, 2011 5pm.
- Qualified entries shall be posted on www.southcotabato.org on July 23 and announcement of winners will be on August 1, 2011
- Substance, Originality and Impact (50%)
- Fidelity to the Theme (30%)
- Aesthetic Technique (20%)
- BEST PHOTO: Php 2,000.00 + plaque
- 2nd Best Photo : Php 1,500.00 + plaque
- 3rd Best Photo : Php 1,000.00 + plaque
- People’s Choice Award: Php 2,000.00 + plaque
The 1st South Cotabato Tambayan Photography Contest is made possible by the support of our sponsors: KCC MALLS, ASIA UNITED BANK , PHILHEALTH XII and the PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT OF SOUTH COTABATO through the office of HON. GOV. ARTHUR "Dodo" Y. PINGOY, JR., M.D.