The Philippine National Police Academy (PNPA) is once again looking for able, responsible and well-motivated Filipino youths who have the aptitude for service to take the 2013 PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) set on November 10, 2013.
In Region 12, the PNPACAT testing center will be at Notre Dame of Dadiangas University in General Santos City.
- Must be a natural born Filipino citizen
- 18 to 22 years old
- Single with no parental and financial obligation
- High School graduate upon application
- Height must be 5'4" for male and at 5'2" for female
- Weight must corresponds to the applicant's height, gender and age and not to exceed or lower than 11 pounds or 5 kilograms of the standard weight
- Physically and mentally fit for Cadetship Training
- With good moral character
- Not a former cadet of PNPA or other similar institutions
- Valedictorian, salutatorian, summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and cum laude are exempted from taking the PNPA Cadet Admission Test, but they have to submit PNPACAT application form on or before September 28, 2013
Deadline for submission of application for the 2013 PNPACAT will be on September 28, 2013.
Interested applicants may download and send their PNPACAT application forms online at the PNPA official website - www.pnpa.edu.ph or through registered mail by sending it to the following address:
The Director (Attn: The Registrar)
Philippine National Police Academy
Camp Mariano N Castaneda, Silang, Cavite 4129
Successful PNPA applicants will be entitled to a full government scholarship with monthly basic pay of P24,000 and other training allowances and upon graduation will be guaranteed of employment as Inspectors (liutenants) in the Philippine National Police, Bureau of Fire Protection or in the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology.