This year, streetdancers from the Municipality of Sto. Niño will be representing South Cotabato and T'nalak Festival in Aliwan Fiesta 2014 Streetdance competition. The group will be competing against seventeen (17) other festival champions from different parts of the country.
Other competing contingents in the Aliwan Fiesta 2014 are Kalilangan Festival of General Santos City, Kalivungan Festival of Cotabato Province to be represented by streetdancers from the Municipality of Matalam and Meguyaya Festival and Sagayan Festival from the Province of Maguindanao.
Below is the complete list of contingents for Aliwan Fiesta 2014 Streetdancing competition.
- Panagbenga Flower Festival of Baguio City
- Zamboanga Hermosa Festival of Zamboanga City
- Kalilangan Festival of General Santos City
- T'nalak Festival of South Cotabato
- Kalivungan of North Cotabato
- Meguyaya of Upi Maguindanao
- Sagayan of Maguindanao
- Adivay Festival of Kabayan Benguet
- Pamulinawen Festival of Laoag Ilocos Norte
- Gawgawayan Festival of Cauayan, Isabela
- Bato arts festival of luna, Isabela
- Dawa Festival of Cagayan Province
- Halamanan Festival of Guiguinto Bulacan
- Fiesta Republica of Malolos Bulacan
- Caragan Festival of Mabalacat Pampanga
- Pandang Gitab of Mindoro Oriental
- Boling-Boling Festival of Catanauan, Quezon
- Sinulog Festival of Cebu
Without Iloilo Dinagyang Festival on the list, many are saying that participating festivals from Mindanao this year particularly Kalivungan, T'nalak Festival, Meguyaya and Sagayan Festival has high chances of bringing home the title of Aliwan Fiesta 2014 champion.