We would also like to thank our partners in sharing our best with the world, the Department of Tourism - Region 12 headed by Regional Director Nelly Nita N. Dillera, Smart Communications Inc., and our panel of expert judges for their time and expertise in choosing the winners of the T'nalak Festival 2014 Online Photo Contest, they are:
Zeffrelli "Ping" Zerrudo | Tacurong City
- award-winning photographer and member of Philippine Outdoor Photographers and Talakudong Litratistas in Tacurong City. He was our 1st Place winner during the Kalilangan Festival 2014 Photo Contest and also won 3rd Place in the Talakudong Festival 2013 "Igpat sang Kamera" Photography Contest.
Vanessa Mae S. Almeria | General Santos City
- is one of the most accomplished photographers in the region. She has participated and won in various national and international photo competitions. Some of her photos were already featured in publications here and abroad. In 2013, her blog "The Walking Eyes" was named as the Best Photo Blog during the Mindanao Blog Awards held in Davao City. She offers photography services for pre-nup, wedding, birthdays and other events. [Click to contact her]
Gerald Marcfred N. Dillera | Makati City
- is a freelance travel, events and fashion photographer. Some of his works has been used for promotional materials of Department of Tourism -12. Just recently, he attended the "Secret of the Master" Photography Workshop conducted by photography guru George Tapan held in Lake Sebu, South Cotabato.
Jaylyn Montiague | Singapore
- a traveler and photographer by heart. Last July, she took a break from her work as a professional nurse in Singapore to attend the T'nalak Festival. She was also one of the judges in the recent Kalilangan Festival and Sarangani Bay Festival photo contests.
Alfred Allaga | Davao City
- a development professional for 15 years. He has worked with various sectors (children, youth, women, farmers, fisherfolks, LGUs) and an advocate of Organic Agriculture. He is also a photographer and a traveler.
Ebden Skynyrd Tanco-Serofia | New York, USA
- he is the man behind the Project Public Library for T'boli, South Cotabato. A photographer, he is currently enrolled at the prestigious New York Institute of Photography (NYIP) in New York, USA.
Category 1: T'nalak Festival Category
1st Place - The Hegalong by Jeziel Lonzon
2nd Place - Traditional Spin by Eduardo Reston Jr.
3rd Place - Performance in the Rain by Jeniel Buday
4th Place - Festival Patterns by Ruel Ambat
5th Place - Traditions cast in brass by Russel Delvo
Category 2: I Love South Cotabato
1st Place - The Majestic by Ric Samanion
2nd Place - A Blissful Lake Holon by Jeniel Buday
3rd Place - The Iconic "Owoc" transport fresh Tilapia harvest by Jesus Tinapay
4th Place - Migthy One by Ric Samanion
5th Place - The Impact by Arjay Dizon
Most Popular Photo
A Warrior from the Land of the Dreamweavers by Caera Grace Lastimosa Agduma
Category 3: Daily Photo Contest
Day 1 - Thematic Parade Fun by Yael Reyes
Day 2 - Proud Grandson by Abril Lebanan
Day 3 - No winner
Day 4 - Rock Concerts: It's More Fun in South Cotabato by Caera Grace Lastimosa Agduma
Day 5 - VIP Seat by Steven Rae Bañares
Day 6 - The Commissioner by Steven Rae Bañares
Day 7 - Wazz-up Bro? by Steven Rae Bañares
Day 8 - Risk-taker by Edward James Sinfroso
Category 1 & 2:
1st Prize- P5,000 cash + certificate
2nd Prize - P3,000 cash + certificate
3rd Prize - P2,000 cash + certificate
4th Prize- P1,000 cash + certificate
5th Prize - P1,000 cash + certificate
P500.00 each, certificate and a special gift pack from Smart
Most Popular Photo
P3,000.00 and certificate
Congratulations to our winners and thank you all for joining!