Considered the biggest crowd drawer every T'nalak eventyFestival, the street dancing and showdown competition highlights the culmination of the week-long festivities and the celebration of South Cotabato's founding anniversary. It has three categories namely; Madal Be'Lan which features the dances of the province's Tboli tribe; Kasadyahan sa Kapatagan which celebrates the bountiful harvest and the lives of the Christian settlers; and the Kadsagayan A Lalan which features the the colorful Maguindanaoan dances.
This year, the T'nalak Festival Street Dancing and Showdown Competition will be participated by a total of 12 contingents coming from different towns in the province.
|"The Hegalong" photo by Jeziel Lonzon | 1st Place - Tnalak Festival 2014 Online Photo Contest|
- Alah Valley Academy (Surallah)
- Sta.Cruz Mission School, Inc (Lake Sebu)
- Tampakan Central Elementary School (Tampakan)
- Lemsnolon Elementary School (Tboli)
|"Festival Patterns" photo by Ruel Ambat | 4th Place - Tnalak Festival 2014 Online Photo Contest|
Kasadyahan sa Kapatagan
- San Miguel National High School & Fabiolavilla Gasis NHS (Norala)
- Tboli National High School (Tboli)
- Punong Grande National High School (Banga)
- KNCHS (City of Koronadal)
|"Performance in the Rain" photo by Jeniel Buday | 3rd Place - Tnalak Festival 2014 Online Photo Contest|
Kadsagayan A Lalan
- LGU Tantangan
- Christian School of Polomolok (Polomolok)
- Edwards National High School (Tboli)
- Sto. Niño National High School (Sto. Niño)
The Tnalak Festival 2015 Street Dancing on Saturday will begin at 7 AM. The starting point will be infront of the Provincial Capitol at Alunan Avenue, will pass through General Santos Drive and will then converge at the South Cotabato Sports Complex for the grand showdown.