Latest News

Job Hiring at DOLE Philippines- Polomolok

Must be a graduate of the following courses:
  • Computer Science
  • Computer Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • BS Chemistry/ BS Biology
  • Food Technology
  • Agricultural Engineering
  • BS Agriculture
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Industrial Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Accountancy related courses..
Interested applicants may apply online. Please email your comprehensive resume and transcript of records to jalcasid@doleasia.com or contact
Jowel Alcasid, the recruitment officer at Tel No. 500-2500.

53 comments:

1. i have gone through your site information and it is the sae oppertunity that i was looking for thr facilities,
    the process that what you are offering , are perfectely matched to my expection, very soon you will get
    responce from my side

online job

ReplyDelete
  2. good day can I asked are you in need or a nurse?
    cause my sister passed by the area and she said you're hiring nurses

ReplyDelete
  3. the email address posted above does not work. all the emails i sent bounced back. can someone please do something about that? thank you!

ReplyDelete
  4. good day!i saw at your site that ur hiring chemical engineering do have a vacancy now?could i apply?pls response here is my email add skienor@yahoo.com.thanks

5. KimberlyntanghalMar 18, 2011, 5:07:00 PM

good day! can someone tell us, whats really the email address?? thanks kimberlyntanghal@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  6. how about for graduates of any 4 year Business related course aside accountancy?

ReplyDelete
  7. Good day! I am a business graduate but my experience is on banana. I have more or less 4 years experience as a supervisor in banana gowing in 3 different companies. Do I have a chance if I apply in your company as a mgt.trainee?Tnx!

ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to send the said requirements but it doesn't work.

ReplyDelete
  9. Does sending resume through email works? i guess its not.. well, i hope  management acknowledge those applicants too.

ReplyDelete
  10. good day! I am BS Agriculture. how can I know the email add of ur company i'd like to apply in ur company. thank u.

ReplyDelete
  11. if you are in north america or europe or australia,  you apply online or by email.  nobody writes letters anymore because its slow and employers do not want to wait.

ReplyDelete
  12. if you are in north america or europe or australia, you apply online or by email.  nobody mails a letter anymore because it is slow and employers will not wait.

13. It's great!

ReplyDelete
  14. i will try to apply there this month i hope there are vacant jobs for me..wish me luck

ReplyDelete
  15. san puede magpasa nd resume?

16. trabahongmatinoanghanapkoDec 12, 2011, 1:23:00 PM

Sana meron din job postings ang Dole Phil para sa mga vocational course  graduate na tulad ko. :(

17. Hi,
    can i submit my requirements earlier than the said job fair schedules?
    By the way i am a graduating student and my field of specialization is BS Biology.

ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Im jake Juanillo from kapalong Davao del norte, how can i submit my resume? By the way here is my email address jakejuanillo88@yahoo.com.. thank you

ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! I'm Joel Lanzaderas from New Corella, Davao del Norte, I' am an Agriculturist. Until now Sir still hiring?because I want to apply their. By the way Sir this is my email address welskie_88@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, I"m Rex L. Tranquillero from Bagumbayan, Sultan Kudarat. I am a fresh graduate of BS Biology at Mindanao State University - GSC. I am planning to apply but, unfortunately, our transcript of records are not yet ready but we are hoping that it would be ready next week. Sana makaabot pa ako.. if ever, just email me at zircon_19rex@yahoo.com . Thank you in advance and more success to your company. God bless

ReplyDelete
  21. Hi.. I'm Rex L. Tranquillero of Bagumbayan, Sultan Kudarat. I"m 21 yrs old and a fresh BS Biology graduate of Mindanao State University - GSC. Our TOR will be available starting nxt week. I am hoping that you will still hire until that day.. .. just email me if any job that suits my capabilities is vacant til nxt week...thank you.. more Success to your company and God bless... zircon_19rex@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  22. hi,,,,I'm EDAL L.  SIAWAN  a fresh graduate at University of Southern Mindanao
    Kidapawan City Campus  College of Industry and Technology, taking up Bachelor of Technology Industrial Management.I want to apply in your good office/company to have a good job and to share my knowledge.just contact me at my mobile no. 09496949532 or email at (facebook)edal_siawan@yahoo.com.thank you....

23. Ronald Akmad MasukatApr 25, 2012, 10:48:00 AM

Ronald Akmad Masukat
    Koronadal City, South Cotabato!
    Good day!!! I am Agriculture graduate at the same time I am present schooling of Master in Agricultural Science and technology with present work at Department of Agriculture Regional Field Unit 12, as a Technical Support Staff assign in Sultan Kudarat Province. to assist in the Special Projects. I saw your site Through net that one of your hiring is BS Agriculture.
    I am hoping that you will still hire until that day.. .. just email me if any job that suits my capabilities is vacant ...thank you.. more Success to your company and God bless... Email: sulmasukat@yahoo .com or cell # 09169413759

24. Ronald A, MasukatApr 25, 2012, 11:03:00 AM

Hi. I am Ronald Masukat, from Koronadal City, South Cotabato, Philippines.

I am Agriculture graduate with present work at Department of Agriculture Regional Field Unit 12, as a Technical Support Staff of special projects. assign in Sultan Kudarat Province. but my monthly salary is not enough for my daily need. Now. I decide to apply to your good office/company for my future just email me if any suits my capabilities. thank you very much and more power sulmasukat@yahoo.com or my cell # 09169413759/09097151049

ReplyDelete
  25. I am Analyn Callano-Gaum, 33 yrs old, from Tampakan, South Cotabato, presently working here in Mandaluyong City as Project Coordinator Processor for almost 8yrs now. We decided to stay back to Tampakan, that's why i need to find a new job. 09283888091

ReplyDelete
  26. the email address didn't work.

27. jepdte o. lumantaMay 29, 2012, 3:50:00 AM

hi...i am jepdte lumanta a graduate of BS agricultural engineering and a passer of 2010 board exam. i am 24 years old. it is my desire to apply to your good office for my future just contact my mobile number 09487050322 or email me at lumantajepdte@yahoo.com...thank you and more power..

ReplyDelete
  28. Hi,,,I am EDAL SIAWAN a fresh graduate of Bachelor of Technology in Industrial Managemet at University of Southern Mindanao-Kidapawan City Campus,,,i am willing to apply in you company,,,,Just contact my cell # 09496949532 or email me at edalsiawan.rocketmail@yahoo.com.THANK YOU.

29. Dominador Reyes, Jr.Jun 7, 2012, 9:17:00 AM

Hi Jowel,

I cannot send email through the above stated email address. Anyway, I am Dominador A. Reyes, Jr. of Holcim Philippines, Inc., working in a cement canufacturing. I am responsible in the implementation of Capital Expenditures Projects of the Plants. I am interested applying for this position as I would like to go back to Landan, Polomolok, South Cotabato, where I initially resided.

My utmost thanks to you if you could consider my application for any Mechanical Engineering Positions in your company. You can contact my at dominador.reyesjr@holcim.com through email or 09175308835 for my mobile phone.
    @holcim
    Sincerely,

Dominador A. Reyes, Jr.

30. wala lge ang data

31. Charizze Ann C. EquiaJun 9, 2012, 12:17:00 PM

Good Day!

How many times I've tried to send an email to your email address but always failure. I am Charizze Ann C. Equia, 21 years of age. Fresh graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) at Southern Christian College in Midsayap.

I am filled with the desire and utmost will to apply to any vacant position at your progressive company that will suits to my skills and specialization . I can be reached via email at shining_gemz62518@yahoo.com
    or my cell phone +639094742617. Thank You and God Bless.

ReplyDelete
  32. i want to apply :) hrm grad po ako....
    Meriandale_0726@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  33. pwedeng mag apply ng personal or sending an application letter? kung minsan and signal ng internet ay hindi maganda. sana mag send ka din ng complete address ng company. Salamat. . .

ReplyDelete
  34. good day! i wish o apply in ur company, but i don't know the address . . . please send reply to my email address:roseyking_110263@yahoo.com. or mobile no. o92-696-751-88. thanks a lot

ReplyDelete
  35. hi po..ng-apply po ako sa email address na binigay nyo but there seems to be a problem kasi my ngfeedback sa kin na mailbox not available..

36. Greetings of peace!
    Sir/Ma'am good afternoon. Im Jess A. Edralin. I wanted to express my eagerness to apply of any vacant position in your good office. I recently graduated from Mindanao State University Main campus, with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Major in Agronomy and i recently passed the Licensure Examination for Agriculturist last July 29,30and 31. Im still hoping that you still looking for another employee's. this is my contact number 09094272516 and 09994691735. Emai: jess_edralin@yahoo.com thank you and more power.

ReplyDelete
  37. pwede two year hrm grad?

ReplyDelete
  38. how many times i send but failure po talaga..by the way i am willing to apply your company po.just contact my number if my vacant position pa..09128919115

39. HELLO:)

I AM APPLYING FOR A JOB. I AM LICENSED AGRICULTURIST.

THANK YOU!

ReplyDelete
  40. GOOD day i wish o apply in ur company for MIS staff.. IT graduate po ako ...pls inform me if interested contact #:09213300082 or E-Mail :portgas_jay123@yahoo.com TNX Godbless

41. Good day!

I am applying for the Agricultural Engineer position. The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my education and experience will make me qualify for this position.
    I can be reached anytime via email at michellemantilla17@yahoo.com.
    Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
    Sincerely,Michelle C. Mantilla

42. submit your resume to jowel.alcasid@dole.com

ReplyDelete
  43. paano kung graduate 4 years BSED major in mathematics...................

ReplyDelete
  44. goodmorning. i am looking for a job. i am licensed agriculturist. hope you can help me find one at your respective company.thank you.

45. i hope you can help me..09991649149

ReplyDelete
  46. Hi po!apply po sana ako khit nasa factory lng kasi 34 na po ako married at graduate po me commerce major banking and finance.over age na po kasi ako kaya mahirap mkahanap wrk.cristina.frando@gmail.com. email add ko po.sana may return add thnks at godbless u

ReplyDelete
  47. hi sir. i am graduate of agriculture in USM and also computer electronics. i hope u can call me for a interview.09302668412

ReplyDelete
  48. what if wla pa po ang TOR..dahil on request plang...?..

49. roland l. panagsaganNov 13, 2012, 6:43:00 PM

l am certificate in forestry at university of the Philippines Losbanos, not graduated. please help me to apply your company as any position pls contact me @ 09059599297

ReplyDelete
  50. found this site while browsing for an opportunity finding a new job..i'm currently connected into one of the regional offices base here in koronadal city.. i just want to push my luck.. i'll send my resume through email add posted above.. hoping for your time to open it..thank you!

ReplyDelete
  51. I am BS Agriculture major in Entomology, graduated at Central Mindanao University. I'm looking for a job and willing to apply in your company. please contact me at 09354240307.

ReplyDelete
  52. Hi sir. I'm efren I am graduated of University of Southern Mindanao Major in Agronomy last April 13, 2013 and currently I'm working with Asian Hybrid Seed Technologies Inc. Therefore, I'm looking for a job in your company and willing to apply. Contact me in this mobile number 09469761216 and my email efren.88malones@yahoo.com

Comments Here