(1) MALL MANAGERQualifications:
- With extensive Managerial Experience in the Areas of Management, Customer Service and Tenant Relations or have gained considerable experience in Customer-oriented Service Industries, preferably, in Hotels, Restaurants and Fast Food chains;
- Background in Building Administration or Mall Operations, Property, Safety and Security Management;
- Knowledge of Foreign Language is an advantage;
- Keen on details and with good sense of judgment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to withstand pressure and long hours of work; and
- Capable of handling shifting schedules and working on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
(1) MARKETING MANAGERQualifications:
- At least (3) years Managerial Experience in the fields of Advertising and Promotion Management, and Human Resources Management;
- Graduate of any four year course, preferably BS Fine Arts [Advertising] or Mass Communications;
- Excellent communication skills and able to relate well with all levels in the organization
(2) BUILDING ADMIN OFFICERSQualifications:
- One (1) year Managerial Experience in Property Development and Building Administration;
- Licensed Civil or Mechanical Engineer
- With excellent communication skills and able to relate well with all levels in the organization;
- Proficient in computer software application.
(4) OFFICE ASSISTANTS
[ACCOUNTING & OPERATIONS]Qualifications:
- Graduate of any four year course from a reputable college or university;
- With excellent communication skills and able to relate well with all levels in the organization; and Computer literate.
(1) VISUAL DISPLAY OFFICERQualifications:
- Graduate of Bachelor of Fine Arts from a reputable university, a major in Interior Design will be an advantage;
- Two (2) years related supervisory experience in art-related works preferably with a retail business enterprise;
- Computer literate and Excellent communication skills.
- Undergraduate of Fine Arts or Architecture or Drafting; and
- Experience in spray painting, airbrush, hand painting, lay outing, and drawing will be an advantage.
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION
SM SUPERMALLS - General Santos
Temporary Office : JMP BLDG 2, Aparente Street, Dad. Heights
General Santos City
Email Address: email@example.com