Get your costumes ready, dress up like your favorite anime character and join ACE CENTERPOINT HALLOWEEN MADNESS COSPLAY COSTUME CONTEST!
Check out the event poster and mechanics below:
ACE CENTERPOINT HALLOWEEN MADNESS COSPLAY COSTUME CONTEST
2. Interested contestants may pre-register at the ground level Customer Service Counter of Ace Centerpoint or register on-site on October 31, 2012 at the designated registration area. (Costumer Service Counter from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm) Contest will be during the Midnight Sale of Ace Centerpoint on October 31, 2012 at 7:00 pm.
3. Upon registration, contestants shall be required to provide the following:
a. A fully filled out registration form detailing the following:
- Full name of contestant
- Birth date/age
- Contact details (valid e-mail address, cell phone number)
- Character they are cosplaying and from which series they are from
b. a printout reference photo of the character they are portraying in letter-sized paper, and
c. a signed image release
For contestants 17 years old and below, please present a letter from your parent/ legal guardian allowing you to join the contest.4. Cosplayers shall be held responsible for their props at all times. Metallic, bladed props and pyrotechnic props are prohibited. Cosplayers will be held liable for damages within the department store as a result of negligence in handling and use of cosplay props.
Participants with incomplete requirements will not be allowed to register.
Pre -registrants must confirm their participation by approaching the registration table on or before 2:00 pm of October 31, 2012.
Deadline for contest registration is at 2:00 pm of the event date.
5. Cosplayers are encouraged to portray characters that can be enjoyed by all ages (general patronage). Costumes that are deemed by the organizing team to be indecent for public viewing shall not be allowed to join.
6. Contestants will be judged according to the following criteria:
a. Craftmanship (40%) - creativity and innovativeness in use of materials and in costume construction.7. The judge's decisions are final and cannot be appealed. In case of a tie, the Halloween Madness Cosplay Costume Contest management team, in consultation with the judges shall determine the final winner of the contest.
b. Performance (30%) - execution, acting and ability to stay in character
c. Accuracy (15%) - faithfulness and closeness to the character compared to the reference photo
d. Overall Impact (15%) - total look, presentation and audience impact.
a. Grand Prize winner: Php 4,000.00 cash9. The 4th to 10th highest scoring contestants shall receive Php 500.00 cash.
b. 1st Runner up: Php 3,000.00 cash
c. 2nd Runner up: Php 2,000.00 cash
10. Registration and participation in the Ace Centerpoint Halloween Madness Cosplay Costume Contest constitutes that the cosplayer gives the right and the authority to the cosplay contest organizers/staffs, its sponsors and authorized press media to take pictures and/or videos of registered cosplayers and will be the sole property of the organizers/staff, its sponsors and authorized press media to be used for future publications and/or advertizing promotions.
For more information, visit the Ace Centerpoint Costumer Service Counter at the Ground Floor.