In line with the 47th Foundation Anniversary of the Province of South Cotabato and the 14th T'n...
In line with the 47th Foundation Anniversary of the Province of South Cotabato and the 14th T'nalak Festival, there will be a Cosplay Parade and Competition on July 12 (opening day of T'nalak Festival 2013), so cosplayers out there,be ready with that costumes of your favorite anime/manga character! Below are the mechanics and guidelines.
T'nalak Festival 2013 Cosplay Parade & Competition
July 12, 2013 6:30 AM
Streets of Koronadal City to South Cotabato Sports Complex
Mechanics & Guidelines
- The Cosplay Parade and Competition is open to all interested individuals 15 years old and above.
- Participants may play any character lifted from anime, manga, comic books, movies and video games.
- Each participants will be judged at the street during the parade; and at the South Cotabato Sports Complex
- Only ten (10) winners will be chosen to receive THREE THOUSAND (P3,000.00) pesos each.
- Dangerous articles such as metallic weaponry (swords, knives, etc) or of any kind that may cause damage to the venue or harm to fellow cosplayers and/or audience are strictly not allowed as props for the cosplay competition.
- The participants are expected to be at the assembly area one (1) hour before the official start of the event.
- Starts on June 13 to July 5, 2013 at the Provincial Planning and Development Office (PPDO), City of Koronadal
- Submit a photocopy of your valid ID
- Submit a picture or sketch of the character to be portrayed
For details on registration, guidelines and mechanics, please call:
Kenny - (083) 228 - 9325
Jerome - (083) 228 - 4199
or visit the South Cotabato Provincial Planning and Development Office, Alunan Avenue, City of Koronadal