T'nalak Festival 2013 Cosplay Parade & Competition
July 12, 2013 6:30 AM
Streets of Koronadal City to South Cotabato Sports Complex
Mechanics & Guidelines
- The Cosplay Parade and Competition is open to all interested individuals 15 years old and above.
- Participants may play any character lifted from anime, manga, comic books, movies and video games.
- Each participants will be judged at the street during the parade; and at the South Cotabato Sports Complex
- Only ten (10) winners will be chosen to receive THREE THOUSAND (P3,000.00) pesos each.
- Dangerous articles such as metallic weaponry (swords, knives, etc) or of any kind that may cause damage to the venue or harm to fellow cosplayers and/or audience are strictly not allowed as props for the cosplay competition.
- The participants are expected to be at the assembly area one (1) hour before the official start of the event.
- Starts on June 13 to July 5, 2013 at the Provincial Planning and Development Office (PPDO), City of Koronadal
- Submit a photocopy of your valid ID
- Submit a picture or sketch of the character to be portrayed
For details on registration, guidelines and mechanics, please call:
Kenny - (083) 228 - 9325
Jerome - (083) 228 - 4199
or visit the South Cotabato Provincial Planning and Development Office, Alunan Avenue, City of Koronadal