Do you know of an individuals or groups in South Cotabato or neighboring places that are doing ext...
Do you know of an individuals or groups in South Cotabato or neighboring places that are doing extraordinary deeds and making positive difference in the community? Then ask them to join PayITfwd, the newest program of Smart Communications Inc. the country's leader in wireless technology.
PayITfwd is an initiative of Smart that aims to enable nation building and help in spreading social good acts or 'smart acts' using technology. Check out below the PayITfwd general mechanics and guidelines on how to participate.
WHO CAN JOIN
- The Program is open to all individuals or groups that have programs or projects on social good which have the potential to bring more benefits to the communities with the help of technology
- Foundations, Corporates with CSR programs or NGOs are no longer eligible
- Employees of SMART Communications, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the competition
HOW TO JOIN
3 Easy Steps!
- Make a 3-minute video that shows who you are, what your mission or goal is, what your project is all about, who your stakeholders are, the impact of your project on the community, future plans and how technology can help you achieve these. In a nutshell, tell us the good deeds you have done and how technology will allow you to do more of it.
- Register online at www.smart.com.ph/payitforward and upload your video.
- Promote your project or video. Get as many people as you can to vote for your entry online! Note that votes form part of the judging criteria so get your family and friends involved. Wait for the winners to be announced at www.smart.com.ph/payitforward.
- The competition will have two (2) rounds and submission of entries will be on the following dates:
- Round 1: May 20, 2013 to July 31, 2013 11:59pm
- Round 2: August 16, 2013 to October 31, 2013 11:59pm
- Round 1 Voting period: August 2, 2013 to August 8, 2013 11:59pm
- Round 2 Voting period: November 4, 2013 to November 10, 2013 11:59pm
- Online voting: Visit www.smart.com.ph/payitforward.
- 25%: Impact of the project in the community
- 20%: Novelty of the project
- 25%: Proposed use of technology
- 30%: Votes
- Total: 100%
- 1 Smart Bro pocket WiFi
- 5 tablets
- Smart Bro load worth Php 3,000.00
- Cash prize of Php 50,000.00