Isla Lepana and Co. started with around175 destinations gathered from their employees and online travel bloggers and trimmed down the list to 50. The screening committee then agreed on a shortlist of 25 destinations which will be open to public online voting to determine the Top 10 Philippine Gems on August 9.
1. Apo Island
2. Apo Reef Natural Park
4. Biri Island Rock Formation
5. Bucas Grande Island in Surigao del Norte
6. Busuanga and Coron in Palawan
7. Cagayan de Oro
8. Calaguas Islands in Camarines Norte
10. Camotes Islands in Cebu
11. Caramoan Islands
12. Danjuan Island in Negros Occidental
14. Kapurpurawan Rock Formation in Ilocos Norte
15. Lake Sebu in South Cotabato
16. Mount Pulag
17. Mount Kanlaon
18. Mount Pinatubo
19. Pagudpud Beach in Ilocos Norte
20. Panglao Island in Bohol
22. Siargao Island
23. Siquijor Island
24. Taytay in Palawan
25. Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park
To VOTE for LAKE SEBU in the search for Top 10 Philippine Gems, simply go to www.philippinegems.com/voting there are 25 of sites to choose from. Simply click on the thumbnail of your choice (at least three sites, and maximum of ten), don't forget to include LAKE SEBU. Then follow the next set of instructions found at the side. You may use your Facebook, Twitter or a valid email address to cast a vote. Click "submit vote".
South Cotabateños here and abroad, VOTE for LAKE SEBU now!