The Helping Save Children’s Lives (HSCL) project in partnership with the GSK Foundation focuses on improving the quality of healthcare services available to about 17,000 children under the age of five living in the municipalities of Lambayong and President Quirino in Sultan Kudarat province.
- to increase the availability of quality healthcare to 16,794 children under the age of five in Lambayong and President Quirino Municipalities;
- to improve the administrative function of the government health system in Lambayong and President Quirino Municipalities, thereby enabling it to deliver healthcare for children under the age of five; and
- to increase the skills of 225 Community Health Volunteers to promote good health and nutrition practices in 45 communities of Lambayong and President Quirino Municipalities.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills needed in building strategic relationships and ability to share knowledge and technical expertise to achieve delivery of desired results.
- Demonstrated field-based project leadership capacity; preference in project work experience involving health and/or health of children
- Has a healthy sense of urgency, proactive and results-oriented.
- Prepared to travel (estimated travel is 15%-20%) in assigned region.
- Commitment to and understanding of child rights, the aims and principles of Save the Children, humanitarian standards such as the Sphere Charter and the Code of Conduct, the SC mandate and child focus, and the Save the Children methodology and framework of program implementation.
Example: Project Officer - GSK. SCMPO. Castro Bing
All applications should be received on or before 9 April 2014.