1st Prize- P 2,500.00
“Ano? Taga-Cotabato ka? Hindi ba magulo doon?” I was kinda used with these questions after hearing me say where my home province is…I replied, “Yes, I was born and raised in Cotabato. Hope you can visit my home turf so that you’ll realize why my heart solely belongs to that place”.
Blog Post Title: Supremely Surprising South Cotabato!
Blog Title: The Official Weblog of JR Lopez Gonzales
Blog Owner: JR Lopez Gonzales
2nd Prize- P 1,500.00
Every tourist visiting the town, or even the locals in South Cotabato should have their own, worth-blogging experience in Lake Sebu. Forget going to the metro or some other huge city to do some shopping sprees. The malls in and around the region sell the same stuff, anyway. If you are planning to be visit Lake Sebu anytime soon, try the perfect combination of food+adrenaline (and maybe some sidetrips in the greens) and you have got yourself a holiday that you will never forget!
Blog Post Title: Dangled on a Clothesline
Blog Title: AlexisChua: The Personal Blog
Blog Owner: Alexis Canizar Chua
3rd Prize- P1,000.00
I wonder if Manny Pacquiao could do his training here instead of in baguio and when he refused, then we could invite Antonio Margarito hahahaha he might forget his fight to Manny Paquiao, leave his boxing career and choose to spend his whole life at Lake Sebu, and maybe raise some Tilapia hahahaha I can’t wait to see a punching Tilapia or maybe a punched Tilapia..Blog Post Title: South Cotabato Experience
Blog Title: Let There Be Light
Blog Owner: Joey Laglagaron
- Cash prizes for the Top 3 Entries are courtesy of the Provincial Government of South Cotabato.
Each of the winning entries will also receive the following:
- a copy of the 2010 issue of the T’nalak Magazine,
- a copy of the DJ MacDonald Book 1: A Tale of a Malipayon Warrior,
- a copy of the Akala Mo Wala ng Slumbook Pero Meron, Meron!!,
- one (1) I love South Cotabato Tee-shirt, and
- one(1) South Cotabato Tambayan Mug.
The 1st Prize winner will also get
- a four (4) months Free Service from Mystic 5 Beauty Salon (transferable), and
- a Free Zipline Ride for 5 at Lake Sebu.
So there, JRGon bring four of your friends from Iligan City and experience Southeast Asia's longest zipline!
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for participating!
*Send us a message here on how to claim your prize.