As our way of promoting the province, SouthCotabato.Org and SouthCotabatoNews.Com are launching t...
As our way of promoting the province, SouthCotabato.Org and SouthCotabatoNews.Com are launching today the - IT'S MORE FUN IN SOUTH COTABATO PHOTO CONTEST.
Rules & Mechanics
- The contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers.
- Pick your best photos that showcases events, celebrations, tourist destinations of the province or your greatest adventure photo here in South Cotabato and tell us a short story behind it.
- Photos must be clear and at least medium to high resolution.
- Photos should not include watermarks, frames, or other markings on the photo, such as the date and time of the entry.
- Photoshop or other editing software is limited to basic post-processing actions, such as contrast, color-balancing, sharpening, cropping, burning and dodging.
- Submit your photo entries including your name, address, age, a short photo description (story, format found below) and email to email@example.com.
Example:Name: Nanardxz Zee
Address: Surallah, South Cotabato
Story: This photo was taken last July 2011 in Lake Sebu with my friends. We had so much fun! I enjoyed the zipline and take look at the vest/harness that i'm wearing. COSPLAY. It's more fun in South Cotabato.
- There's no limit to the number of submissions.
- Submission of entries will start on May 28 and ends on June 9, 2012. Don't forget to drop a comment on this post using the comment box found below after you have submitted your entries.
- All qualified entries will be uploaded at www.southcotabato.org on June 10, 2012.
- There will be an online voting using Facebook “Likes”.
- 10 winners will be announced on July 8, 2012.
We are still accepting sponsors for the prizes of this contest, let's us know if you're interested just send a message through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prizes will be announced in a separate post so check this site regularly.
Criteria for judging