The provincial government of South Cotabato begins its search for talented South Cotabateños that can showcase through a tourism video teaser/presentation the fun, the culture, the undiscovered and the exciting places the province has to offer. Join the SOUTH COTABATO TOURISM VIDEO TEASER COMPETITION!
Spearheaded by the Arts, Culture, Tourism and Sports (ACTS) Promotions Unit, the tourism arm of the province, the SOUTH COTABATO TOURISM VIDEO TEASER COMPETITION is one of the highlights of the SOUTH COTABATO MAKING A DIFFERENCE, AMO NA YA! event to be held on November 15-16, 2012. It is aimed at boosting South Cotabato's tourism and marketing the province as a unique tourism destination.
It is now your chance to showcase the wonders of South Cotabato and win exciting prizes from the provincial government.See below the complete mechanics.
- The project aims to showcase original audio visual presentations/tourism video teasers featuring the Province of South Cotabato, its products, events, cultures and tourist destinations.
- The contest is open to all South Cotabateños, at least high school level, to represent a Local Government Unit, school, hotel, resort, dining establishment, business or organization.
- Each participating team/entry should submit a duly filled up entry form endorsed by the corresponding local chief executive, school head, manager, president. Entry slots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Participants should create an original audio visual presentation with a maximum of one minute using any video-making software (Moviemaker, Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Sony Vegas, etc.) The video should consist of copyright-free pictures, videos and music.
- Videos should only use any of the following for music background: "T'nalak Beat, Isulong Isulong, Lakbay South Cotabato" as the official music/soundtrack which may also be remixed. These areavailable at Arts, Culture, Tourism and Sports (ACTS) Promotions Unit, 2nd Floor, Right Wing, South Cotabato Gymnasium and Cultural Center, Alunan Avenue, City of Koronadal, South Cotabato.
- Videos should be submitted in DVD Playback format.
- All videos submitted for judging purposes shall be original and unpublished. All entries sent will automatically become property of the Arts, Culture, Tourism and Sports (ACTS) Promotions Unit, who reserves the exclusive rights to publish.
Deadline of submission of entries: November 12, 2012
Presentation of entries: November 15, 2012
Announcement of Winners: November 16, 2012
Criteria for Judging
Creativity - 30%
(Video should be colorful, fun and vibrant; style of presentation)
Originality - 20%
(Video should be colorful, fun and vibrant; all videos, pictures used in the video should be non-copyrighted)
Relevance to the Theme - 50%
(Video should showcase South Cotabato culture, products, events, tourist destination; Viability to be South Cotabato's Official Tourism AVP)
Below is the Lakbay South Cotabato Music Video.
For more information about the South Cotabato Tourism Video Teaser Competition, contact:
ARTS, CULTURE, TOURISM AND SPORTS PROMOTIONS (ACTS) UNIT
2nd Floor, Right Wing, South Cotabato Gymnasium and Cultural Center
Alunan Avenue, City of Koronadal, Province of South Cotabato
Telefax No. +63 83 2283447